Healing Cancer Study Support Group (Facebook)Assisting in the complex task of researching the many and varied topics pertaining to healing cancer
About the Healing Cancer Study Support Facebook Group
Hi, my name is Abbey Mitchell and I am the creator of this website (www.myhealingcommunity.com), and lead admin of the private Facebook group: Healing Cancer Study Support Group. Our website viewers and the facebook group members have come together from all over the world. You can request to join the group here (requests to join the group and normally approved within 2 - 48 hours).
Over 17,000 group members give and receive support in the complex task of researching the many and varied topics pertaining to healing cancer.
We are above all a ‘study’ support group - and are not so much into lots of "personal main thread" posts, and much more into ‘on topic’ comments inside often already existing threads dedicated to a specific research topic.
In Loving Memory of Lauren Gue
The A-Z list (on this website) of conversation threads and files that exist on in Healing Cancer Study Support facebook Group, is helpful in that it takes existing group members directly to a thread of information on the same topic within the Facebook group. All these threads and files become accessible active links (to the Facebook Group Thread/Conversation) after your Facebook Group membership is approved/activated.
Healing Cancer Study Support Group - Things to know
- The group was created in 2019 by Abbey (who is still an admin).
- 17,000+ members of a PRIVATE Facebook group, researching many types of cancer and cancer related topics, in this "study support group"
- We are above all a ‘study’ support group.
- Requests to join the group and normally approved within 24-48 hours.
- While waiting for your group membership to come through please browse and bookmark the group’s A-Z threads and files directory.
- You can also read about the Groups Etiquette, Posting and commenting guidelines.
- If you are interested to see the type of cancer that people in Facebook group are deailing with - check out our recent member survey here.
What the Community says about the group.....
- Good discussion, collaboration, wonderful curator in Abbey, workshop type destination.
- Excellent, and user-friendlier support for supplement and repurposed med protocols.
- A group for people interested in knowing all the options out there for beating cancer, particularly use of off label drugs and supplements.
- A cancer community that is hope focused, science driven.
- Resource for knowledge about alternatives complementary to conventional treatments
- Need studies? This group is the place to find them!
- Outstanding resource to community
- The best practical self-help site for tackling cancer on the internet.
- Well organized. Well run. Participants are always respectful and helpful
- It’s a grassroots effort by cancer survivors and their loved ones to research and compile the relevant data regarding cancer treatments that block metabolic pathways.
- Invaluable resource for alternative treatments
- Join the Healing Cancer Study Support (Facebook) Group and when accepted Login to Facebook Group.Healing Cancer Study Support Facebook GroupJOIN or LOGIN
- (Once approved and logged in....) Start in the group’s announcements page
- Take a look around and learn what this group is about
- See how we organise research and support into dedicated Threads (Discussion)
- Check out the #HashTags that have been used to mark Threads as covering "Topics"
- Please be sure to search the group for keywords that could answer your questions. Take your time and take notes before posting your questions. Many questions have already been asked and answered to some degree. Start with a search before a new post.
Helping Us Improve (Facebook Group and this Website)
I started this group because I had a secondary breast cancer diagnosis. Over the years, I have made connections with so many wonderful group members that are here because of different cancer types than my own. These connections within the community inspire me to share research finds in other study threads in Facebook groups other than just my own.
We'd love it if members could you respond to a super quick one question anonymous group survey.
What type of cancer diagnosis brought you here? We'd love to know as we might be able to improve the information provided on this site.
In Loving Memory of Lauren Gue
Popular Articles & Research (MHC Blog)