SHARING / REPOSTING GUIDELINES: We're very happy to have posts/articles shared as direct links.
However, if you are replicating and re-posting information from this website or our posts, Abbey requests that you:
A) Only ever share articles in part (not in full). (eg. You can lift a paragraph as a way of introducing your readers to the topic) B) Be sure to always provide a direct link/URL back to the full original article here on the MyHealingCommunity.com website. Thanks in advance for your co-operation when sharing and re-posting any and all information that appears on this website.
The Yes to Life Show - A Safe Space with Abbey Mitchell
Author Credit: The information in this post was originally shared to members of the Healing Cancer Study Support Group in July 2023. Permission to share the information here on MyHealingCommunity.com was granted by the author Dr. Daniel Thomas. See the sharing guidelines for this post above.
Brace yourself for the Aussie accent.
Abbey Mitchell, founder of Healing Cancer Study Support Group, talks to Robin Daly at the Yes to Life Show about the group's history, purpose and the broader online healing community in which the group resides.
Learn more about the valuable online resources mentioned during their conversation via these links below.
- Healing Cancer Study Support Facebook Group (requires a Facebook account)
- How to Starve Cancer book by Jane McLelland
- My Healing Community website (you are here now)
- My Healing Community A-Z directory
- Amy's Radiant Healing Together 'Circle Online Community' for Breast Cancer
- Maria's super supportive HER2+ Circle Study Group and Facebook Group
- Mark Sean Taylor's Patient-led Oncology Trials Group and Consulting
- Linda's Always Hope Protocol Research Support 1:1 Consulting and Support Group
- Curt's Cure Starters Protocol Building Research and Support Group
- Layce's Integrative Breast Cancer Healing Tribe Group
- Arpan's Art of Healing Cancer Charity in India
- Daniel's MCS Formulas created for cancer patients
- Mark Lintern's new theory and book, Cancer Through Another Lens.
- Neil Mckinney's new book Cancer Unravelled
UK Health Radio
The Yes to Life Show Background
The Yes to Life Show is presented by Robin Daly, Founder and Chairman of the UK-registered charity Yes to Life. Although familiar with the territory, Robin is not a cancer specialist or health expert. In presenting the show, he is always looking for a ‘layman’s’ understanding of the complexities of cancer and discusses these issues in ways that are accessible to all.
The Yes to Life Charity U.K
Robin set up the Yes to Life the UK's integrative cancer charity nearly two decades ago, following the experience of supporting his youngest daughter, Bryony, through cancer three times. The extraordinary difficulties he observed people facing when seeking and obtaining the help they needed spurred him into creating a charity to make a difference in this tragic predicament.
Yes to Life empowers people with cancer to make informed decisions about their care options. Yes to Life provide evidence-based information to those in need.
Most importantly, Yes to Life offer individual support through:
- a helpline
- information via blogs and publications
- their book, The Cancer Revolution
- the Yes to Life Radio Show on UK Health Radio
- leading edge workshops, talks and conferences
- connecting people to a wide range of specialist therapies and practitioners
Visit the Yes to Life UK's integrative cancer charity here: http://yestolife.org.uk/
DISCLAIMER: Any and all information in this post was gathered from published research in cell lines or animals, or from typical clinical use. It may not be complete, may not have not been verified in humans, and is NOT meant or given as medical advice, but only as a guide to further exploration.