Welcome to My Healing Community!A hub of healing inspiration and support
- Supports the Healing Cancer Study Support Group (Facebook), and the growing need for easier access to all the valuable resources found within the group.
A-Z Index of Healing Cancer Study Support Facebook Group Threads & Topics
- Provides links to learn about cancer coaches and consultants, live online and on demand daily cancer support & learning communities, information about other cancer related resources including other Facebook groups dedicated to cancer healing and support, cancer related podcasts , cancer websites and apps, and more.
Our cancer related blog article collection is growing, and categories include:
- Avoiding Metastasis
- Cancer Related Books
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Autophagy
- Cancer Stem Cells
- Chemotherapy Resistance
- Cancer Coaching
- Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAM)
- Cancer Consultations
- Emotions associated with Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Integrative Oncology
- Metabolic Approach to Cancer
- Naturopathic Oncology
- Nutrition and Recipies for Cancer
- Online Support Apps
- Other Facebook Groups
- Our Healing Cancer Stories
- Cancer Practitioners
- Re-purposed Drugs for Cancer Patients
- Cancer related Supplements
Our Most Recent Posts
Tiny Doses of Accessible Supplements Result in Huge Anti-Cancer Potential
Abbey Mitchell speaks to Robin Daly on the Yes to Life Show
What the Community says about the group.....
- Good discussion, collaboration, wonderful curator in Abbey, workshop type destination.
- Excellent, and user-friendlier support for supplement and repurposed med protocols.
- A group for people interested in knowing all the options out there for beating cancer, particularly use of off label drugs and supplements.
- A cancer community that is hope focused, science driven.
- Resource for knowledge about alternatives complementary to conventional treatments
- Need studies? This group is the place to find them!
- Outstanding resource to community
- The best practical self-help site for tackling cancer on the internet.
- Well organized. Well run. Participants are always respectful and helpful
- It’s a grassroots effort by cancer survivors and their loved ones to research and compile the relevant data regarding cancer treatments that block metabolic pathways.
- Invaluable resource for alternative treatments
Healing Cancer Study Support Group"Making the task of researching the many topics pertaining to healing cancer easier, faster and friendlier"
Free Breast Cancer Pathways Worksheet
A systematic framework for breast cancer survivors and their clinicians to help organize their current protocol of off-label drugs and supplements based on a summary of available evidence.
TRUSTED PRODUCTS & BRANDS"MCS FORMULAS are a trustworthy & reliable source of high quality SUPPLEMENTS CREATED FOR CANCER PATIENTS"
MCS donate 50% of profits to improve and extend the life of cancer patients!
Popular Articles & Research (MHC Blog)