Popular Facebook Groups
Popular Blog Articles
Popular Quick Links
Welcome to My Healing Community!A hub of healing inspiration and support
- Supports the Healing Cancer Study Support Group (Facebook), and the growing need for easier access to all the valuable resources found within the group like the NEW and improved A-Z directory of conversation threads and files.
- Provides links to learn about cancer coaches and consultants, live online and on demand daily cancer support & learning communities, information about other cancer related resources including other Facebook groups dedicated to cancer healing and support, cancer related podcasts , cancer websites and apps, and more.
- We produce categorised BLOG articles on a range of healing cancer support topics including chemotherapy resistance and research summaries on cancer related supplements especially ones that can target cancer stem cells signalling pathways.
Our cancer related blog article categories include: Books, Breast Cancer, Cancer Stem Cells, Chemotherapy Resistance, Coaching, Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAM), Consultations, Emotions, Integrative Oncology, Live Classes and Workshops, Metabolic Approach (to healing cancer), Naturopathic Oncology, Nutrition, Online Cancer Support Apps, Other Cancer related Facebook Groups, Our Cancer Healing Stories, Cancer Practitioners, Recipes, Cancer related Supplements.
- Supports the Breast Cancer Pathways group (Facebook) and allows download of the Free Breast Cancer Pathways Worksheet Project.
- We provide selected discount links and codes from trusted suppliers like MCS.
What the Community says about the group.....
- Good discussion, collaboration, wonderful curator in Abbey, workshop type destination.
- Excellent, and user-friendlier support for supplement and repurposed med protocols.
- A group for people interested in knowing all the options out there for beating cancer, particularly use of off label drugs and supplements.
- A cancer community that is hope focused, science driven.
- Resource for knowledge about alternatives complementary to conventional treatments
- Need studies? This group is the place to find them!
- Outstanding resource to community
- The best practical self-help site for tackling cancer on the internet.
- Well organized. Well run. Participants are always respectful and helpful
- It’s a grassroots effort by cancer survivors and their loved ones to research and compile the relevant data regarding cancer treatments that block metabolic pathways.
- Invaluable resource for alternative treatments
Healing Cancer Study Support Group"Making the task of researching the many topics pertaining to healing cancer easier, faster and friendlier"
Learn MoreAbout, How to Join, Group Etiquette
A-Z Directory of Threads & Filesfor the Healing Cancer Study Support Group in Facebook
Free Breast Cancer Pathways Worksheet
A systematic framework for breast cancer survivors and their clinicians to help organize their current protocol of off-label drugs and supplements based on a summary of available evidence.
Breast Cancer Pathways Worksheet ProjectFree Download & Information page
TRUSTED PRODUCTS & BRANDS"MCS FORMULAS are a trustworthy & reliable source of high quality SUPPLEMENTS CREATED FOR CANCER PATIENTS"
MCS donate 50% of profits to improve and extend the life of cancer patients!
Trust is key when it comes to food supplements, since many supplement companies using misleading statements on labels regarding amount of active ingredients in a capsule, and sometimes the product may not even contain the specified ingredients. MCS formulas aim to deliver transparency and the very best on purity, strength and fair price. MCS also often focus on single compounds and do the best to remove excipients, maximise active ingredients in a capsule, and increase bioavailability.
Popular Articles & Research (MHC Blog)
Inhibition of Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition (EMT) with Natural Compounds
Cancer research indicates that these natural compounds could inhibit the EMT functions driving metastasis.
Betulinic Acid Cancer Research Summary
Betulinic Acid (BA) Group Thread Summary. BA Modulates Multiple Cellular Pathways, Hormone Signaling, and Cancer Stem Cell Signaling, Inducing Apoptosis, Regulating Cell Cycle and Angiogenesis, and Preventing Invasion and Metastasis of Cancer Cells – and More!
Targeting Cancer Stem Cells & Avoiding Treatment Resistance
The importance of addressing cancer stem cells